Content Creative (24-32 hours per week)
We’re looking for a Content Creative to come join us at BitesWeLove and strengthen our marketing team!
About BitesWeLove- Feel Good Snacking
Our goal is simple: to help you snack healthier with tasty bites you feel good about eating. It’s our way of shaking up the snack world, one bite at a time.
As true foodies, we’re serious about satisfying your snack cravings. That’s why we pack our bites with a flavour punch, the perfect crunch and a moreishness that keeps you coming back. We only use the best plant-based ingredients, like nuts, peas and beans. And we keep fats, sugar and salt in check too.
So when snack time comes around, you can fill up and feel good, happy in the knowledge that you’re giving your body a healthy hand while treating your taste buds to something special. Win-win.
We’ve sold over 2.5 million bags in 2020 and have shown strong growth in rate of sales, revenue and distribution. Our products can be found in the Netherlands in over 1.000 foodservice locations (among which Shell, AH to go, Compass Group, railway catering) and >1.300 retail stores (among which Albert Heijn, Jumbo, SPAR, Holland & Barret) as well as the major online players throughout the Netherlands. 2021 Marked our first major step across our Dutch borders into UK, winning a Great Taste Award with our Crunchy Peas, “Challenger Brand of the Year” at Food Matters Live and landing a listing at Sainsbury’s as a “Brand of the Future”
You are obsessed with social media and you’d love to make it your job. Or maybe it’s already your job. You’re very visual and you always share (or create) the latest memes with your friends. You’re the first to know about new trends & challenges, and you’re not afraid to hop on them. Your phone is pretty much glued to your hand and you’re always ready to capture shareable moments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and execute creative concepts: whether that’s an interview series, a challenge, or whatever you can think of
- Create (photo and video) content for all of our social media channels
- Constantly pitch ideas: whether it’s a completely new platform that we should join, a new content bucket, a creative giveaway with another brand or clever newsjacking
- Write funny captions to go with the content you’ve made
- Work closely with our in-house photographer/designer and our brand manager. Together, you’ll make sure that all marketing activities are on-brand, effective and efficient
- Monitor and improve KPI’s to a certain extent: you’ll track what works and what doesn’t in order to improve our content
- You have at least 1 year of experience creating engaging content for a brand (or for your own channels), and you can prove this with your portfolio or Instagram account
- You’re hilarious & know how to write in English. If also in Dutch, that is a bonus
- You create engaging images and stories (both photography and video), whether you’re using Canva, VSCO, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign (or even Paint, we won’t judge)
- You’re a true creative at heart: when someone gives you a brief, you come back with 10 ideas
- You live on social: you’re up-to-date on all the latest internet trends
- You’re ballsy & bold: you don’t shy away from interviewing people on the street, asking someone to pose for a picture or even dance in public for a TikTok
- You know how to plan your week & stick to deadlines
What we offer you
At BitesWeLove we offer you to be part of a fast-growing food brand that plays into all relevant food trends; healthy, vegan, and tasty. Our team is young, passionate, and bursting with feel-good energy.
We offer 25 holidays based on full-time employment, a pension plan, and travel allowance. We offer a competitive salary based on your experience and skills. As we are still building our UK office you can help us find your dream office and build the UK team with us together.
Please send you application to Marleen Basart/Anouk de Wolff at email@example.com
We will try to send a reply within 5 days.
Or call +31647392101 if you have any questions about the role or our business