New Business Internship (full time)
We are looking for an avid go-getter to join our commercial team as a sales intern. Are you ready to dive into the world of healthy snacking, supermarkets and export? And do you want to help accellerate our growth, at home and abroad? Join our team!
BitesWeLove- Feel Good Snacking
Our goal is simple; we want to help you snack healthier. That's why we develop snacks that make you feel good, so you no longer have to choose between snacking and healthy eating. As true foodies, we always put taste first, but make sure we only use nutritious plant-based ingredients and there is not too much sugar, salt and fat in our snacks. Thus, we shake up the snacking industry by bringing healthier alternatives to market that also taste great. (You’re welcome!)
We’ve grown rapidly in both foodservice and Retail in recent years. And the ambitions are big; the focus in the coming years will be on further rollout in Retail and export.
We are a team of 10 with a lovely office in the middle of Amsterdam, where we have lunch together every day.
What you will do
- You will support our new business development manager in further building BitesWeLove in different countries in Europe and beyond. So you will be in contact with all kinds of clients at home and abroad.
- You will help us (further) identify new markets and competitors by doing market and competition analysis.
- You will help identify potential new leads (based on your market analysis) and you’ll have the opportunity to follow up on these leads yourself.
- You will ensure that sample requests are sent out neatly and quickly to enthuse potential customers about our products.
- You help with the administration involved in starting up New Business.
- You support in the execution of events and various trade marketing activities. Think of organizing samplings and participating in business fairs.
What we are looking for
- You are enthusiastic, pro-active, positive and not easily defeated
- You are commercially minded and eager to learn more about sales and accountmanagement
- You have a demonstrable affinity with (healthy) food
- You are following a relevant college education
- You speak and write fluently Dutch & English, German is a pre!
- You are looking for an internship of at least 5 months (start date September)
What we offer you
- A challenging internship in an enthusiastic and young team
- A great workplace in the middle of Amsterdam
- A compensation of €400 per month
- Unlimited healthy snacks!
Is this internship something for you? Send your CV and cover letter to Luuk Elkhuizen (email@example.com)